Annual Action Plan Report/ Impact Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Strategic Plan
Each government school in the ACT is administered by a school board whose membership comprises the school principal, two elected staff members, three elected members of the parent body and a nominee of the Education Directorate. Elected members normally serve for a two year period.
The Board is the policy making body of the school. Its major functions are to:
- determine the educational policies to be implemented at the school
- assess, from time to time, the needs of the school in relation to the provision of buildings and facilities, equipment, funds and teachers and other staff, and make recommendations to the Director General of the Education Directorate with respect to the meeting of those needs
- determine the purposes for which funds made available for the school are to be expended
- make recommendations to the Director General in respect of the use of the buildings, facilities and equipment of the school for purposes other than school purposes
- develop relationships between the school and the community and between the school and community organisations
- make recommendations to the Director General on matters relating to the school
Responsibility for the implementation of policies and guidelines established by the Board rests with the Principal and staff.
The Ngunnawal Primary School Board generally meets in weeks 2 & 8
The parent representative members write a comprehensive report of Board discussions in the school newsletter.
Current Board members
Stephen Tokley (Parent representative and Chair)
Rachel Hoffman (Parent representative)
Nadean Mamic (Parent representative)
Rebecca Turner (Principal)
Nichole Edwards (Staff representative)
Emma Van Smethills (Staff representative)