Welcome to Ngunnawal Primary School Website
Ngunnawal Primary School was officially opened in October 1997 as a Kindergarten to Year 3 School. The original enrolment was just 62 students. In 2000 the school expanded to its full complement of Preschool to Year 6. Currently our enrolment is approximately 700 students.
Programs and School Culture
- The school offers a wide range of specialist programs and celebrates achievement across all learning areas.
- The school represents a focal point for the local community, building student awareness of contributing to their community.
- Our school is inclusive and celebrates the diverse cultural backgrounds of our families.
- Our pastoral care approach to providing a caring and supportive environment ensures all students are safe, happy and able to successfully engage with their learning.
- Opportunities for success, achievement and recognition are provided and celebrated for all students.
- Ngunnawal Primary has excellent resources and specialist programs, with specialist Science and Information Communication Technology teachers to enhance student outcomes.
- Students have the opportunity to represent the school in a wide range of sporting, music and performing arts activities.
- Indonesian is taught to all students in Years 3-6.
- State of the art ICT facilities and Interactive White Board exist in every classroom. A dedicated Computer Laboratory is equipped with 30 computers.
- Mathletics is provided for all students and Reading Eggs is currently provided for K-2 students.